Super easy healthy sweet treat for any occasion. This versatile little deliciousness could be your pre/post workout snack or a festive dessert.
- 1 cup Roasted Oats Powder
- 3/4 cup deseeded Dates
- 3 teaspoon Classic Crunchy almond butter
- Optional coating: a - 1/2 cup Chopped pistachios, goji berries
- Optional coating: b - 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Optional coating: c - 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Add dates, almond butter and roasted oats powder in a blender and blend well.
- Take it out on a bowl, and make small round balls using your palm.
- Roll them in the choice of your 3 coatings (either chopped pistachios and goji berries/ desiccated coconut/cocoa powder).
- Place them in mini cupcake liners (optionally) and they are ready to be served.
- They must be kept in fridge for longer storage.